Isabel Ab√°nades L√°zaro (isaMOF)
- 13/05/2019 – 13/05/2021 Marie SkŇāodowska-Curie Fellow (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018-837804 DefTiMOFs) in the FuniMat Research Group at University of Valencia (Dr Carlos Marti-Gastaldo).
- 28/2/2019 – 13/05/2019 Postdoctoral Researcher in the FuniMat Research Group at University of Valencia (Dr Carlos Marti-Gastaldo) (AMBICoat)’ (RTC-2017-6428-5).
- 1/10/2018 – 28/2/2019 Postdoctoral Researcher in the FuniMat Research Group at University of Valencia (Dr Carlos Marti-Gastaldo) ERC Starting Grant (Chem-fs-MOF).
- 01/04/2018– 31/08/2018 Postdoctoral Researcher in the Forgan Research Group at University of Glasgow (Dr Ross Forgan) ERC Starting Grant (SCoTMOF).
- 01/10/ 2014 – 31/03/ 2018¬†PhD student in the Forgan Research Group at University of Glasgow (Dr Ross Forgan).
- 1/09/2013 – 31/07/2014 – Undergraduate Researcher at the Bioinspired Inorganic Chemistry Research Group at Trinity College Dublin (Dr Aidan McDonald).
- 01/06/2013 – 31/08/2013¬†Undergraduate Researcher in the Immunology Department of Fundaci√≥n Jim√©nez D√≠az, Madrid, Spain (Dr Victoria del Pozo).
- 01/06/2012 – 31/08/2012¬†Undergraduate Researcher in the Department of Analytical Chemistry at Univesidad of Alcal√° de Henares (Dr Maria Soledad Vera).
¬†¬∑¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 01/10/ 2014 – 31/03/ 2018: PhD in Chemistry, University of Glasgow¬†¬†
Courses: Responsibilities and good ethical practise in research; Presenting with impact; Effective writing; Project management; Writing for publication; X-Ray crystallography for chemists; X-Ray Radiation Safety.
- 10/09/2010 ‚Äď 25/06/2014: Chemistry Bachelor Degree with Honours. Alcal√° de Henares University (UAH) Spain.
- 1/09/2013 – 31/07/2014: Erasmus in Trinity College Dublin (TCD) ‚Äď First Class Honours
‚Äė‚ÄėSynthesis of analogues of DACO as ligands to stabilize late transition metal-oxo complexes‚Äô‚Äô Dr Aidan McDonald as supervisor.
Research stays in other scientific institutions
Adsorption & Advanced Materials Research Group at University of Cambridge (Dr David Fairen-Jimenez). Investigation of the cervical cancer cellular routes of internalisation of bare and surface functionalised MOFs and their correlation with their cytotoxicity when loaded with an anticancer drug. November 2016 (1 month), Funded by the Royal Society of Chemistry, Mobility Grant.
Department of Immunology at Fundaci√≥n Jim√©nez D√≠az, Madrid, Spain (Dr Victoria del Pozo). Investigating the human immune response towards MOFs as drug delivery systems (macrophages and lymphocytes uptake, reactive oxygen species production and cytotoxicity). January 2017 (1 month)